Farokh meaning and origin
Farokh is originated from Sanskrit, Farokh means "Power of Discrimination, Happy or Fortunate" and is used principally in Arabic is used for baby boys.
Variants of FarokhNames that rhyme with Farokh
Popularity of Farokh
Farokh is a familiar baby name in India and Iran. As per our findings, over 600 babies have been bestowed Farokh around the globe.
What numbers say about Farokh?
Fill your heart with new love, adventure, traveling. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes. You are extremely smart. Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it.
Looking for names similar to Farokh? Please go through the following names
- Lakicia - Unconventional girl name Lakicia means "Woman" used particulary in Arabic has its origin in English-American language
- Feeiza - Girl name Feeiza is dominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Feeiza is "Winner or Victorious"
- Saifreena means Smile customarily aimed at baby girls is substantially used in Arabic
- Ghufair - Boy name Ghufair is mostly used in Arabic, Ghufair means "Merciful or Forgiving"
- Aasaal is used in Arabic usually bestowed upon baby boys, Aasaal means "Pure or Real"
Namesakes of Farokh
- Farokh Engineer, former Indian cricketer