Farz meaning and origin
Boy name Farz is used dominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Farz is "Religious Duty or Commandment of God".Names that rhyme with Farz
Popularity of Farz
Farz is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. According to our research, over 300 babies have been named Farz globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Farz?
Follow your gut, not people. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
If you like Farz, you would love these names
- Sarsoureh - Substantially used in Arabic, Sarsoureh is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Sarsoureh is "Bug or A Buglike Woman" is aimed at baby girls
- Habeekah commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Habeekah is "Curl of the Hair or Wave" is bestowed upon girls
- Mojtaba - Contemporary and Unorthodox Mojtaba is used substantially in Arabic is a boy name, Mojtaba means "Chosen"
- Alai - Meaning of Alai is Defender of Man is used as a gender insensitive name is notably used in Arabic
- Sumrah - Unisex name Sumrah is used commonly in Arabic, Sumrah means "Brownness" is originated from English
Namesakes of Farz
We could not find any notable namesake.