Fawziyah name meaning
What does Fawziyah mean?
Meaning of Fawziyah is Successful or Victory is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Sindhi and Arabic. Names that rhyme with Fawziyah
How popular is the name Fawziyah?
Fawziyah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1666 in 1997. But Fawziyah is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 400 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 80000 people have been bestowed Fawziyah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Fawziyah
Not everyone deserves your attention. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Your self-confidence is low because of your self-sacrificing nature.
You would love these names similar to Fawziyah
- Maimoona - New-fangled and Outlandish Maimoona is used prevalently in Assamese, Arabic and Kannada used for girls is originated from Arabic, Maimoona means "Safe, Blessed or Auspicious"
- Shakib - Atypical Shakib is used mainly in Arabic, Telugu and Kannada aimed at boys has its origin in Sanskrit, Shakib means "One who is Patient or Patience"
- Nouf - Meaning of Nouf is Highest Point on a Mountain aimed at girls is used particulary in Arabic and Kannada languages
- Samah - Offbeat unisex name Samah means "Beautiful Sky or Bounty" is mainly used in Arabic, Hindi and Arabic
- Nayyar - Origin of Nayyar is in Arabic is commonly used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Nayyar is "Luminous or Bright Star" is a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Fawziyah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Fawziyah
- Girl names beginning with F
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Successful
- Baby Names that mean Victory