Maimoona name meaning
What does Maimoona mean?
Isolated and Contemporary Maimoona came from Arabic language is used as a girl name and is chiefly used in Arabic, Kannada and Assamese, meaning of Maimoona is "Auspicious, Blessed, Safe or Trustworthy". Maimoona is variation of Maimuna. Meaning of Maimuna is One who is Trustworthy, Favoured By Destiny and Trustworthy is prevalently used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of MaimoonaNames that rhyme with Maimoona
How popular is the name Maimoona?
Maimoona is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. There are over 121 babies that have been given the name Maimoona in England and Wales. But Maimoona is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our findings, over 30000 people has been named Maimoona globally.
Numerological analysis of Maimoona
Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You have the heart of a warrior.
You would love these names similar to Maimoona
- Shareekah is used predominantly in Arabic and Sindhi, Shareekah means "Partner" is in general bestowed upon baby girls
- Hafiz means Keeper, Guardian or One who has Memorized the Quran is a boy name. It is rooted from Arabic is used dominantly in Kannada, Gujarati and Iranian
- Niaz - Used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic atypical, Niaz aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Old Persian, Niaz means "Urge to Express Love or Desire"
- Rabee - Origin of Rabee is in Arabic is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic and is aimed at both genders, meaning of Rabee is "Breeze or Spring"
- Ieesha - Unexpected Ieesha mainly is used in Arabic and English has its origin in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ieesha is "Woman or Life"
Famous people named Maimoona
We could not find any notable namesake.