Fem meaning and origin
Fem means Good Speech is used in Dutch, rooted from Old Greek is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Fem
Popularity of Fem
A common name in Netherlands having over 248 recievers in 2 years of usage. Recently peaked at the charts, 131 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 111st position. Fem is a rare baby name in Netherlands where it is still in use. Over 248 babies in Netherlands have been named Fem. Also, Fem is a familiar name in India. According to our findings, at least 500 people have been bestowed Fem around the globe.
Fem in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Fem?
To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution.
Looking for names similar to Fem? Please go through the following names
- Riah - Chiefly used in English outstanding, Riah used for both sexes is originated from Spanish and Old Greek. Riah is English form of Rhea. Also Riah is equivalent of Ria in English language
- Katyaline - Meaning of Katyaline is Pure is originated from Greek
- Apollon - Mainly used in Swedish and Finnish, Apollon means "God of Light" has its origin in Greek and Old Greek is a boy name
- André means The Manly, The Brave or Man is rooted from Old Greek particulary used in Icelandic, Norwegian and Finnish is used in general as a baby boy name
- Sibley - Used substantially in Greek, English and English unheard-of, Sibley has origin in Old Greek, Sibley means "Friendly or Prophetess" is aimed at both genders
Namesakes of Fem
We could not find any notable namesake.