Apollon meaning and origin
Apollon principally is used in Finnish and Swedish aimed at baby boys that originated from Old Greek and Greek, meaning of Apollon is "God of Light". Apollon is variation of eminent Apollo. Apollo is variant form of Apollon. Meaning of Apollo is Apollinaria and The Element Apollymi Meaning to Destroy has its origin in Old Greek and Indoeuropean. Apollon is form of Απολλων, the Greek God of Light, Poetry, Healing, Music and Prophecy in Latin language. The name is celebrated on July 12th.
Variants of Apollon
View middle names that goes with Apollon like Hoel, Christoffer, Oger, Omon, Zhan, Gig,Names that rhyme with Apollon
Popularity of Apollon
Apollon is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1901 and achieved its top ranking of 486 in 1903. Apollon is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Apollon is a familiar name in Russia, Greece and Haiti. At least, 600 people globally have carried Apollon as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Apollon
You are attentive to details and hard-working. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. Travelling is your passion. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You have a strong sense of order. You always act like everything's just great. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead.
Other names similar to Apollon, for would be parents
- Dorice - Oldie and Unusual Dorice substantially is used in English is a girl name, meaning of Dorice is "Gift or God" is rooted from English, Greek and Old Greek
- Sebastiaan - Prevailing boy name Sebastiaan is used prevalently in German and Dutch, meaning of Sebastiaan is "From Sebaste" has origin in Old Greek
- Eulogio - Meaning of Eulogio is He who Speaks Well is used as a baby boy name came from Old Greek
- Mitrofan - Mitrofan's meaning is Mother or Appear is originated from Old Greek used for baby boys is used primarily in Russian
- Mette - The well-known girl name Mette is originated from Old High German and Germanic, Mette means "Might, Fight or 'Struggle' Namesake" is mainly used in German, Nordic and Scandinavian
Namesakes of Apollon
- Apollon, French strongman
- Apollon Barret, was
- Apollon Maykov, Russian poet, best
- Apollon Grigoryev, Russian poet, literary and theatrical critic
- Apollon Dashkov, Russian infantry general and the first Governor of Taganrog
- Apollonia van Ravenstein in Nothing Lasts Forever as Actress
- Apollonia Vanova in Watchmen as Actress
- Apollonia Kotero in Purple Rain as Actress
- Apollon Uni is noted for his acting in movie Mare Nostrum
- In 1960, Apollon Gavriilidis portrayed the role of N in comedy, romance flick Hilies para mia nyhtes.
- In 1931, Apollon Marsyas portrayed the role of Dafnis in drama, romance film Dafnis kai Hloi.