Fitimi meaning and origin
Fitimi is variant of preeminent Fitim. Of Albanian origin, Fitim, Fitim means "Profit and Gain" is majorly used in Albanian.
Variants of FitimiNames that rhyme with Fitimi
Popularity of Fitimi
Fitimi is a familiar baby name in Nigeria. According to our evaluation, over 600 babies have been named Fitimi globally.
What numbers say about Fitimi?
You believe that what you give is what you will receive. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. You are always being straight. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You lack passion and wilderness.
Looking for names similar to Fitimi? Please go through the following names
- Taraksha - Unisex name Taraksha means "Star" is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Ekarishi - Meaning of Ekarishi is First Rishi is a gender insensitive name is used substantially in Hindi and Hindi
- Amihan - Of Tagalog origin, Amihan is used prevalently in Tagalog, Amihan means "Northeast Monsoon" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Tuah means Luck or Fortune is used prevalently in Malay bestowed upon baby boys has origin in Malay
- Dörtje - Dörtje's meaning is Famous Day or God's Gift is used in Frisian
Namesakes of Fitimi
We could not find any notable namesake.