Flesha name meaning
What does Flesha mean?
Meaning of Flesha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Flesha
How popular is the name Flesha?
Flesha is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 30 people globally have carried Flesha as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Flesha?
You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Flesha
- Yosuke - Queer boy name Yosuke means "Extensive Support"
- Pedra - Unfamiliar girl name Pedra means "Rock" has origin in Portuguese
- Kalliyan - Offbeat and Contemporary Kalliyan is originated from Khmer language is a baby girl name, particulary used in Cambodian, Kalliyan means "Of Superior Quality"
- Gerardina - Gerardina's meaning is Spear or Hard is a baby girl name
- Anar - Meaning of Anar is Priceless used for both genders is mostly used in Hindi and Azerbaijani
Famous people named Flesha
We could not find any notable namesake.