Gaber meaning and origin
Gaber is spelling variant of Gabir. Gabir is variant form of Jabir. Gabir's meaning is Comforter and Consoler is rooted from Arabic is prevalently used in Arabic.
Variants of GaberNames that rhyme with Gaber
Popularity of Gaber
Gaber is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1996. But Gaber is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Gaber as their given name according to our evaluation.
Gaber in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Gaber
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Go through the following names similar to Gaber
- Kauthar - Boy name Kauthar means "Abundant or Ample" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Mujab means One whose Prayers were Answered is used principally in Arabic is a baby boy name
- NurUlQiblatayn - Boy name NurUlQiblatayn is used substantially in Arabic language, meaning of NurUlQiblatayn is "Light of the Two Qibla"
- Ghitamm means Huge or Vast is used predominantly in Arabic is a boy name
- Mussah - Girl name Mussah means "She Narrated Hadith" is largely used in Arabic
Namesakes of Gaber
We could not find any notable namesake.