Gabir meaning and origin
Boy name Gabir means "Comforter or Consoler" which of Arabic origin is predominantly used in Arabic. Gabir is form of Jabir. Jabir has its origin in Arabic language, Jabir means "Consolation, Restorer and Consoler" is mainly used in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi.
Variants of GabirNames that rhyme with Gabir
Popularity of Gabir
Gabir is a familiar baby name in Philippines. As per our estimate, over 600 babies have been bestowed Gabir around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gabir
You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. Learn how to trust people more. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You have a quick mind. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. Follow your gut, not people. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth.
Do you like Gabir? You would love these names
- Haba - Habas origin is African is used notably in Arabic given to boys, meaning of Haba is "Favourite"
- Shamsheer - Used specifically in Arabic, Shamsheer is used as a baby boy name, Shamsheer means "The Leader Lion of the Herd, Sword or The Sword of Honors"
- Ya'laa - Girl name Ya'laa means "Name of a Sahabi RA or High" is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Mutali - Meaning of Abdul-Mutali is Servant of the Most High (Allah) is a baby boy name is used substantially in Arabic
- Mera - Mera's meaning is Aristocratic Lady is mainly used in Arabic has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Gabir
We could not find any notable namesake.