Gabrijela name meaning
What does Gabrijela mean?
Meaning of Gabrijela is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Gabrijela?
Three syllabled Gabrijela is pronounced as g(a)-brije-la. gab-ri-jela is another way(s) to say the name.
Middle Names for Gabrijela
Enie, Evangeline, Ngan, Jocelyne, view more middle names that goes with GabrijelaNames that rhyme with Gabrijela
How popular is the name Gabrijela?
Gabrijela is a common baby name in Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia while it is somewhat familiar in Bosnia and Herzegovina. At least, 6000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Gabrijela?
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You have a quick mind. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You are all about adventure and travel.
Do you like Gabrijela? Read these names too
- Makanda means The Mango Tree is used dominantly in Hindi and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name
- Liwliwa - Girl name Liwliwa came from Tagalog, meaning of Liwliwa is "Inspiration" is used in Tagalog
- Pandava - Unisex name Pandava means "River or The Five Brothers in Mahabharata" is used in Hindi and Hindi
- Anne-Aymone means Flower Anemone
- Udanya - Unisex name Udanya is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Udanya is "Growth"
Famous people named Gabrijela
We could not find any notable namesake.