Pandava meaning and origin
Pandava is used predominantly in Hindi bestowed upon both genders, Pandava means "The Five Brothers in Mahabharata or River".
View middle names that goes with Pandava like Korbin, Myan, Edin, Ace, Uriah, Everett,Names that rhyme with Pandava
Popularity of Pandava
Pandava is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Pandava
You always leave an everlasting impression but entering your world is a hard task to accomplish. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You like to explore your options about everything. You always think there's more out there. You want to accomplish more when it comes to you career. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail?
Looking for a name like Pandava? Please go through the following names
- Günthiern - Günthiern's meaning is Lord or Prince is of Gaelic origin
- LeeRoy - Unfading and Prominent LeeRoy is used in English, LeeRoy means "King" used for baby boys came from French
- Dalmeet means Team Friend is majorly used in Sikh and Sikh is aimed at both genders
- Morvanenn - The Morvanenn is of Breton origin, meaning of Morvanenn is "Sea or Assault"
- Klébert - Klébert means "Mason"
Namesakes of Pandava
We could not find any notable namesake.