Gamlee meaning and origin
Boy name Gamlee has its origin in Hebrew language. Gamlee is variant form of Gamaliel. Gamaliel is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name גַּמְלִיאֵל Meaning Benefit of God. Of Hebrew origin, Gamaliel, Gamaliel means "Recompense of God and Camel of God".
Variants of GamleeNames that rhyme with Gamlee
Popularity of Gamlee
Gamlee is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Gamlee?
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You like to get things done without delay. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones.
Do you like Gamlee? You would love these names
- Mihaela - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Mihaela came from Hebrew is primarily used in Romanian and is given to baby girls, meaning of Mihaela is "Who is Like God?"
- Dannon means God is My Judge or Feminine Variant of Daniel is used in English, rooted from Hebrew is given to both sexes
- Taff - Curious boy name Taff is predominantly used in Welsh and of Hebrew origin, Taff means "Beloved". Taff is shortened form of Taffy.
- Rachele - Rachele's meaning is The Ewe came from Hebrew and is bestowed upon baby girls is notably used in Italian
- Ronnee - Outlandish Ronnees origin is Hebrew, meaning of Ronnee is "True Image or Strong Counsel" and is used for both boys and girls is mainly used in English
Namesakes of Gamlee
We could not find any notable namesake.