Mihaela meaning and origin
Mihaela's meaning is Who is Like God? is originated from Hebrew aimed at girls is used commonly in Romanian. Mihaela is form of biblical and renowned Michaela. Michaela is variation of biblical and well-liked Michael. Michaela is resultant of Michel. Michaela is feminine form of Michael. Michaela means Like the Lord and Feminine of Michael is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Mihaela
View middle names that goes with Mihaela like Emie, Cyn, Caye, Ader,Names that rhyme with Mihaela
Popularity of Mihaela
Mihaela is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2007 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 2502nd. In France, it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 3243rd. Mihaela is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given. But an extremely popular name in Romania where every 1 in 90 have the name. As per our findings, over 260000 people has been named Mihaela globally.
Numerological aspects of Mihaela
To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You are a freethinker. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
You would love these names similar to Mihaela
- Jacklynn - Unfamiliar Hebrew Jacklynn is used as a baby girl name and is dominantly used in English, meaning of Jacklynn is "Supplanter or She who Supplants"
- Tamira means Earth or Date Palm has origin in Hebrew, a girl name is particulary used in Bengali, Tamil and Hindi
- Javaughn - Queer boy name Javaughn means "Greece", notably used in English has origin in Hebrew. Javaughn is derivation of Javan.
- Benj - Benj's meaning is Son of the South and Son of Luck is notably used in English and is rooted from Hebrew is used as a boy name. Benj is short version of Benjamin.
- Abhira is used notably in Oriya and Marathi is a unisex name, Abhira means "Cow-herd or Cowherd" is rooted from Hebrew
Namesakes of Mihaela
- Mihaela Botezan, Romanian long-distance runner
- Mihaela Runceanu, Romanian pop singer and vocal techniques teacher
- Mihaela Miroiu, Romanian political theorist and feminist philosopher
- Mihaela Melinte, Romanian hammer thrower
- Mihaela Loghin, shot putter from Romania
- Mihaela Peneș, retired javelin thrower from Romania
- Mihaela Elena Oros in Mirrors as Stunts
- Mihaela Radulescu in Fall Down Dead as Actress
- Mihaela Mihut in Perkins' 14 as Actress
- Mihaela Tudorof in Strays as Actress
- Mihaela Caracas acted in movie V�rstele omului
- In 2013, Mihaela Sirbu portrayed the role of Magda in drama movie Când se lasa seara peste Bucuresti sau Metabolism.