Gautier name meaning
What does Gautier mean?
Used especially in French, Gautier is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Gautier means "Rule, Army, Warrior, To Govern and Loved or Reign" is used for boys. Gautier is variant form of preeminent and perpetual Walter. Walter is German cognate of Walther. Walter means Powerful Warrior and To Govern and Loved is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Gautier is spelling variant of Gauthier. Gauthier is variant of imperishable and popular Walter. Gauthier is form of Walter in French language. Meaning of Gauthier is Warrior, Reign and To Govern and Armed is used mainly in French is originated from Old High German and Germanic. The name is celebrated on 9 of April.
Variants of GautierNames that rhyme with Gautier
How popular is the name Gautier?
In France, Gautier was once a common name since emerging in 1903 it has been given to over 8665 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1994,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 70 years. Gautier is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, its highest ever rank is 512 (1995) in its 13 years run on Belgium naming chart. There are over 130 babies that have been given the name Gautier in Belgium.
Gautier is a common name in DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Cameroon, Benin, Gabon and Ivory Coast. According to our findings, over 8000 babies have been named Gautier globally.
What numbers say about Gautier?
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. And not just at this point but since always. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real.
Do you like Gautier? You would love these names
- Mathieu - Meaning of Mathieu is Gift of Yahweh or Gift of God is originated from Hebrew aimed at boys is used mainly in French
- Pierre-Louis - Dominantly used in French, Pierre-Louis means "Illustrious or Fighter or Pierre" has its roots in Greek, French and German is used as a baby boy name
- Anne-Marie came from Germanic, German and Hebrew is used notably in French, meaning of Anne-Marie is "Graceful, Anna or Maria" is given to girls
- Aloyse - Meaning of Aloyse is Way, Scholarly or Everything or Wise used for baby girls has its origin in German and Germanic is used mostly in French
- Louisanne - The girl name Louisanne is particulary used in French, Louisanne means "Anne or Louise" has origin in French
Famous people named Gautier
- Gautier d'Arras, Flemish or French 'trouvère'
- Gautier Bello, Cameroonian footballer
- Gautier Galard in D'ora as Composer