Bellinda meaning and origin
The unfamiliar girl name Bellinda is specifically used in Spanish and English came from Germanic. Bellinda is form of long standing and customary Belinda. Belinda is form of commonly accepted and enduring Bella. Belinda is English equivalent of Betlinde. Unfamiliar Belinda has its origin in Spanish and Old High German languages, Belinda means "Friendly, Fragility and Pretty".
Variants of BellindaNames that rhyme with Bellinda
Popularity of Bellinda
Bellinda is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 27 years of usage and 146 bearers, the name could just made to the top 854 names in 1973 before vanishing in 2007. Over 146 people have been named Bellinda in France. Bellinda is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1964. Also, Bellinda is a familiar name in South Africa and Indonesia. At least, 600 people globally have carried Bellinda as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bellinda
You like to take safe risks. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Looking for names similar to Bellinda? Please go through the following names
- Ely - Ely's meaning is The Lord is My God, The Highest or The Lord will Help has origin in Hebrew which is largely used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish is used as a gender insensitive name
- Anica - Originated from Hebrew, Unfamiliar Anica is used mostly as a baby girl name, Anica means "A Familiar Form of Anna, Graceful or Grace" is notably used in Slavic, Swedish and Hindi
- Hy - Far-out Hy predominantly is used in English and Vietnamese is originated from Vietnamese and Hebrew, meaning of Hy is "He who Lives in High Place or Life" is a baby boy name
- Annaïk - Annaïks origin is Hebrew, meaning of Annaïk is "Gracious"
- Giuseppe means God Adds or God Would Multiply used for boys and of Hebrew origin is especially used in Danish and English
Namesakes of Bellinda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bellinda
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -linda
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Attractive
- Baby Names that mean Serpent
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean Friendly