Gerhardus name meaning
What does Gerhardus mean?
Gerhardus is Latin cognate of Gerhard.
Variants of GerhardusNames that rhyme with Gerhardus
How popular is the name Gerhardus?
Gerhardus is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Gerhardus globally.
Gerhardus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Gerhardus?
You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it. You believe only people who love and respect themselves are able to truly love and respect any other living being on earth.
Looking for names similar to Gerhardus? Please go through the following names
- Kjetil - Mostly used in Norwegian and Finnish, Kjetil has its origin in Old Norse, meaning of Kjetil is "Boiler, Kettle or Helmet" is a baby boy name
- Drusus means Strong customarily used for boys is originated from Old Greek
- Gudhvat is form of Gudhhvat in Swedish language
- Emmá is equivalent of Emma in Sami language
- Mirjá is Sami form of Mirja
Famous people named Gerhardus
- Gerhardus Pienaar, South African javelin thrower and former Junior World Champion
- Gerhardus Liebenberg, South African cricketer