Golzar meaning and origin
Meaning of Golzar is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Golzar
Popularity of Golzar
Golzar is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 6000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Golzar around the globe.
What numbers say about Golzar?
You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression. The letter G as your cornerstone reveals that you are one tactical, down-to-earth person who doesn't take “no” for an answer. Learn how to trust people more. Sometimes, you make your own rules in order to prove that not everything is as it seems.
Do you like Golzar? You would love these names
- Chise has its origin in Apache is a baby boy name, Chise means "Hardwood". Chise is diminutive of Cochise.
- Tirthya - Unisex name Tirthya means "Three Gods Vishnu, Brahma or Shiva" is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi
- Asmaradana is used mainly in Malay, Asmaradana means "Smaradahana" has its origin in Malay is a baby girl name
- Malkam - Boy name Malkam means "God is Their Ruler"
- Tapaniya - Unisex name Tapaniya is used principally in Hindi and Hindi, Tapaniya means "A Delicate Girl"
Namesakes of Golzar
We could not find any notable namesake.