Gowun name meaning
What does Gowun mean?
Gowun is variant form of Gowon. Chiefly used in Hausa and African, Gowon is originated from African-Tiv, meaning of Gowon is "Rainmaker".
Variants of GowunNames that rhyme with Gowun
How popular is the name Gowun?
Gowun is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Gowun
You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You have the ability to think outside the box and predict things before they happen. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself.
If you like Gowun, you would love these names
- Venda - Unorthodox Vendas origin is African-Mende is a girl name, meaning of Venda is "Filled"
- Dubaku - Substantially used in Akan, Dubaku is used as a boy name, meaning of Dubaku is "Eleventh-Born Child" has origin in African-Akan
- Kof - Kof's meaning is Boy Born on Friday is a baby boy name has origin in African-Akan. Kof is short of Kofi.
- Meshach - Meaning of Meshach is Who is What Aku Is? is a baby boy name has origin in Babylonian
- Seble - Girl name Seble means "Autumn" came from African-Ethiopia
Famous people named Gowun
We could not find any notable namesake.