Mazi meaning and origin
Rare and Soaring Modish unisex name Mazi means "Sir" which originated from African-Igbo is primarily used in Igbo.
Variants of MaziNames that rhyme with Mazi
Popularity of Mazi
Mazi is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1977 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2492nd when 51 boy were named Mazi. There are over 227 babies that have been given the name Mazi in United States. Mazi is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Israel, DR Congo and Ivory Coast. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Mazi
You are stubborn and self-motivated. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You love life and life loves you. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are a passionate lover. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things.
Do you like Mazi? Other names you would love
- Annen - Boy name Annen is of African-Ga origin, meaning of Annen is "From the Brook and Fourth Born". Annen is a derivation of Annan.
- Kof - Boy name Kof means "Boy Born on Friday" is originated from African-Akan. Kof is short form of Kofi.
- Dike - Meaning of Dike is Resilient is mostly used in Igbo which originated from African-Igbo is a boy name
- Nnamdi - Meaning of Nnamdi is My Father is Still Alive is a boy name came from African-Nigeria
- Seble - Meaning of Seble is Autumn is rooted from African-Ethiopia is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Mazi
- Maziar Lahooti in Good Pretender as Director
- Mazio Royster in Any Given Sunday as Stunts
- Mazi Khalighi in Exit 34 as Director
- Mazin Elsadig in Jump In! as Actor
- Maziar Bahari in Va ankaboot amad as Director