Gracy meaning and origin
Persistent and Unfamiliar Gracy is used commonly in Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, English, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi and Hindi, Gracy means "Angel, Protector or Very Lazy" is given to baby girls. Gracy is shortened form of Grace. Grace is variation of Gráinne. Grace is English equivalent of Grazia. Origin of Unheard-of and Perennial Grace is in Latin, meaning of Grace is "Thanks, Mercy and Blessing".Names that rhyme with Gracy
Popularity of Gracy
Gracy is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1897 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1897, it ranked 1385th when 66 girl were named Gracy. Over 1447 people have been named Gracy in United States. Gracy is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2004, peaked in 2013 when it ranked 2176th. During its 25 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 600 girl names. Over 101 people have been named Gracy in France.
But Gracy is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 50000 have the name. As per our research, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Gracy around the globe.
What numerology tells about Gracy?
You have no enemies. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. People admire your spirit. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Looking for a name like Gracy? Please go through the following names
- Chik - Originated from Gypsy, Malay and English, Chik is used commonly in Malay, Chik means "Earth, Small or Little" is used commonly as a baby boy name
- Girlie - Origin of Atypical and Orthodox Girlie is in English language bestowed upon girls which is used principally in Tagalog, meaning of Girlie is "Little Girl or Girlie"
- Waric - Boy name Waric is rooted from English, meaning of Waric is "Leader who Defends and From the Buildings Near the Weir". Waric is a resultant of Warick.
- Jagger - Prominent Jagger has its origin in North and Old English is used in Telugu and English used as a gender-neutral name, Jagger means "To Carry Things In a Cart Carter, A Teamster or Carter"
- Garvin - Originated from Old English, Prevalent and Perpetual Garvin bestowed upon baby boys used in Malayalam and Bengali, Garvin means "Friend with a Spear or Friend in Battle"
Namesakes of Gracy
- Gracy Singh, (born 20 July 1980
- Gracyn Shinyei in To Save One's Self as Actress