Jagger name meaning
What does Jagger mean?
Jagger means Hunter, A Teamster, Strong, Loyal, Peddler, Carter, Carrier, Carter or Pedlar, Hawker used for both genders has its origin in North and Old English is used mostly in Gujarati, Malayalam, English, Telugu, Hindi, Swedish, Kannada, Marathi, Danish, Oriya, Bengali, Finnish, Icelandic and Tamil.
Is the name Jagger suitable for a newborn?
Jagger is a unique and modern name choice for a baby boy with British origins. It has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its association with the legendary Rolling Stones frontman, Mick Jagger. This name exudes strength and masculinity, making it a great choice for parents who want their son to have an assertive and powerful name. Jagger also has a simple yet intriguing sound that sets it apart from other common names. Additionally, its meaning of "Carter; One who cuts" gives it a practical and down-to-earth feel, which can resonate with parents seeking an authentic and genuine name for their child.
How do I pronounce Jagger?
Two syllabled Jagger is most commonly pronounced as jag-ur.
Variants of JaggerNames that rhyme with Jagger
How popular is the name Jagger?
Jagger used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1991 and over 6121 babies have been given the name in 38 years. At its zenith in 2012,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 38 years but it is still in a strong position. Jagger is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1455 (2018) in its 11 years run on England and Wales naming chart.
Also, Jagger is a familiar name in India. At least, 6000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Jagger?
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Jagger
- Le - The widespread and perpetual unisex name Le means "Pearl" has origin in Vietnamese
- Cuba - The prevailing and all time favorite unisex name Cuba means "From the Island" came from Spanish
- Anibal - Meaning of Anibal is Grace of Baal or Thanks to the God Baal is used specifically in Portuguese and Spanish, a gender insensitive name has origin in Phoenician
- Melton - Persistent and Prominent baby boy name Melton means "Town In the Middle of Hamlets"
- Dionicio is Greek cognate of Dionicio
Middle names for Jagger
These familiar and distinctive middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Jagger .
View more middle names that goes with Jagger.
Famous people named Jagger
- Jagger Gravning in movie Jagger Gravning Syndrome: The Greatest Documentary of Our Time as Actor
Lists having Jagger
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Hunter
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Loyal
- Baby Names that mean Cart