Garvin name meaning
On This Page
What does Garvin mean?
Lofty and Ceaseless Garvin came from Old English is used in Telugu, Malayalam, Oriya, English, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali and Hindi, meaning of Garvin is "Friend with a Spear, Rough, Spear-Friend or Rugged" is used as a baby boy name.
How do I pronounce Garvin?
The two syllabled name Garvin is pronounced, g(a)-rvin. The name can also be pronounced as gar-vin.
Variants of GarvinNames that rhyme with Garvin
How popular is the name Garvin?
Garvin is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1894 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1902, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 794 on boy names chart when 52 babies were named Garvin.
Over 2404 babies in United States have been named Garvin. The given name is a common name in Trinidad and Tobago while somewhat familiar name in Canada, Guyana and Saint Lucia.
According to our research, over 3000 babies have been named Garvin globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Garvin
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You have the ability to think outside the box and predict things before they happen. Travelling is your passion. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you.
Do you like Garvin? Read these names too
- Jessi - Meaning of Jessi is Gift of God or He (God) Beholds used for both sexes which of Hebrew and Old Persian origin is used commonly in Finnish, Tamil and Kannada
- Boris means Fighter, Struggle or Famous is of Slavonic, Tartar and Turkish origin and a baby boy name is especially used in Russian and Swedish
- Dionicio is form of Dionicio in Greek language
- Refugio - Refugio's meaning is Refuge is used for both sexes
- Melton - Pleasing and Ceaseless boy name Melton means "Town In the Middle of Hamlets"
Sibling Names for Garvin
Choosing a baby name is a big responsibility, and finding the perfect one can be daunting. If you have already picked the name Garvin for your little one and are looking for sibling names to match, then you've come to the right place. Here are some excellent names that complement Garvin beautifully.
Sister to Garvin
Names for Garvin's brother
Famous people named Garvin
- Garvin Bushell, American woodwind multi-instrumentalist
- Garvin Alston, retired American professional baseball right-handed pitcher
- Garvin Cross in Inception as Stunts
Lists having Garvin
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Gar
- Boy names that ends with -vin
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean Spear