Barr meaning and origin
Rarefied Barr largely is used in Sindhi, Arabic and English, meaning of Barr is "Gateway, Form of Barretta, A Cap, One who Sings Ballads, Point, Top, Another Name for God, Generous, Just, Pious or Innocent". Its origin is in Celtic is given to both genders. Barr is short version of Baird. Meaning of Baird is Bard or Minstrel and Poet a Traveling Ballad Singer is particulary used in English and Scottish has origin in Celtic.Names that rhyme with Barr
Popularity of Barr
What numbers say about Barr?
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. You take things too seriously. You are a person of many talents. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from.
Do you like Barr? Read these names too
- Asjad - Prevalently used in Arabic and Arabic, Asjad is used as a unisex name, meaning of Asjad is "Gold or Jewel"
- Ghaziuddin especially is used in Arabic and Hindi, meaning of Ghaziuddin is "Warrior of Religion" is given to baby boys
- Ikrimah majorly is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Ikrimah is "A Female Pigeon, Female Version of a Pigeon or A Companions Name" is bestowed upon boys
- Nabeeha - Meaning of Nabeeha is Intelligent or Honest is predominantly used in Tamil, Kannada and Arabic is a girl name
- Faheel - Boy name Faheel is used particulary in Arabic, Kannada and Gujarati, meaning of Faheel is "Intelligent"
Namesakes of Barr
- Barr McClellan, American entrepreneur, counsel and author