Gregorius name meaning
What does Gregorius mean?
Boy name Gregorius means "Watchful or Vigilant" which came from Old Greek is substantially used in Swedish, English, Danish, Old Norse, Finnish and Norwegian. Gregorius is variant form of eminent and perpetual Gregory. Gregory is English form of Gregorius. Meaning of Gregory is The Watchful, Watchful and Alert has origin in Old Greek. Gregorius is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Γρηγοριος.
How is Gregorius seen as a baby name?
Gregorius is a name for baby boys that has a rich history and offers several distinctive features. This Greek-origin name is powerful and exudes strength, making it an ideal choice for parents who want their baby boy to grow up strong and self-assured. Gregorius sounds unique, yet familiar at the same time, conveying a sense of uniqueness while being easy to pronounce. The name also suggests a watchful or vigilant demeanor, which could be fitting for parents hoping to imbue qualities like alertness and attentiveness in their child's personality from an early age. Overall, Gregorius is a name that combines strength with sensitivity, making it both powerful and endearing at the same time.
How do I pronounce Gregorius?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Gregorius as g-rego-rius. gr(e)-gorius is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Gregorius
Gregers, Gregory, Gregorios, Gergely, GregerNames that rhyme with Gregorius
How popular is the name Gregorius?
Gregorius is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Gregorius globally.
Gregorius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Gregorius
You believe only people who love and respect themselves are able to truly love and respect any other living being on earth. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. You would always choose to work late instead of partying late and waste your time for nothing.
Do you like Gregorius? You would love these names
- Haidi - Meaning of Haidi is Secret or Shape is used as a girl name and is predominantly used in Danish and Swedish is of Old Greek origin
- Gile - Rare boy name Gile has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Gile is "Kid and Aigilops". Gile is resulted from Giles.
- Maria-Angéla - Originated from Greek and Hebrew, Maria-Angéla means "Princess of the Sea or Messenger"
- Adelino - Unheard-of Adelino is used chiefly in Portuguese is originated from Old Greek and German, Adelino means "Daring Prince or Noble or Sweet" is given to boys
- Katus is used especially in Hungarian is originated from Old Greek aimed at baby girls, Katus means "Beloved and Dear". Katus is derivative of Karine.
Famous people named Gregorius
- Gregorius Thomas Ziegler, bishop of Linz
Lists having Gregorius
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Watchful
- Baby Names that mean Vigilant