Gregorios name meaning
On This Page
What does Gregorios mean?
Used mainly in Greek creative and adventurous, Gregorios is originated from Old Greek is a boy name. Gregorios is version of everlasting and outstanding Gregory. Gregory is English form of Gregorius. Meaning of Gregory is Alert and Watchful is originated from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Gregorios?
The three syllabled name Gregorios is pronounced, g-rego-rios. gr(e)-gorios is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of GregoriosNames that rhyme with Gregorios
How popular is the name Gregorios?
Gregorios is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1977. Also, Gregorios is a familiar name in Cyprus. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Gregorios
You possess great communication skills. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed. If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves. Meditation is your thing. To have number 8 as your soul urge number reveals your wish to be financially stable, so you don't have to worry about the future so much.
Parents who liked Gregorios, loved these names
- Joron - Unisex name Joron is substantially used in Norwegian and Danish has origin in Old Greek. Joron is Norwegian cognate of Jorunn
- Theodorus - Boy name Theodorus is principally used in Danish and Dutch is originated from Old Greek. Theodorus is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Θεοδωρος Meaning Gift of God. Also Theodorus is equivalent of Tord in Latin language
- Eudokia - Eudokia's meaning is Good, Well or To Seem is commonly used in Finnish and Swedish and is used for girls is of Greek origin
- Jordy - Preeminent Jordy chiefly is used in English and Dutch, meaning of Jordy is "Farmer, Worker of the Earth or Down Flowing" is a gender-neutral name is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew
- Ekaterina - Ekaterina's meaning is The Pure came from Old Greek used as a baby girl name is used in Norwegian and Swedish
Sibling Names for Gregorios
Choosing the perfect name for your little one can be a difficult and time-consuming task. If you have decided on the name "Gregorios" for your baby boy, you may be looking for a sibling name that complements it well. Here are some options to consider.
Sister to Gregorios
Brother to Gregorios
Famous people named Gregorios
- Gregorios Abdal Jaleel, Syriac Orthodox bishop of Jerusalem
Lists having Gregorios
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Vigilant
- Baby Names that mean Watchman
- Baby Names that mean Watchful
- Baby Names that mean Alert