Haidi meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Modernistic Haidi is originated from Old Greek, Haidi means "Of Noble Figure, Shape or Secret" which is predominantly used in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, German and Finnish is aimed at baby girls. Haidi is variant of eternal Adelheid. Adelheid is a form of renowned and ever lasting Adela. Also Adelheid is form of customary and enduring Adelaide. Adelheid is German cognate of Adalhaid. Adelheid means Noble and Fight, Of Noble Figure and Of a Noble Kind is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of Haidi
Adelheid, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelaide, Adalhaid, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adélaïde, Lettye, AlettaNames that rhyme with Haidi
Popularity of Haidi
Haidi is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. But Haidi is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Haidi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Haidi
When it comes to career, you are all about punctuality. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem.
You would love these names similar to Haidi
- Lenny - The popular unisex name Lenny is rooted from Old High German, Greek and Germanic majorly used in English and Scottish languages, Lenny means "Abbreviation of Leonard or Lion-bold"
- Missy - Specifically used in Finnish, Danish and English illustrous, Missy means "Pet Form of Melissa, Young Girl or Bee" and is used for baby girls came from Germanic, Old Greek and Italian
- Ilke is used substantially in Hungarian and Greek is used generally as a girl name. It is rooted from Slavonic and Old Greek, Ilke means "The Torch"
- Margarett - Originated from Old Greek, Popular and Conifer Margarett means "Pearl" mainly used in English is a girl name
- Mélinda - Mélinda means "Black or Brown" has origin in Greek
Namesakes of Haidi
We could not find any notable namesake.