Gulsan meaning and origin
Gulsan's meaning is A Flower Garden used for baby boys is used principally in Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Arabic and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Gulsan
Popularity of Gulsan
Gulsan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 100000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Gulsan
You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time. You always have one main plan, a couple of reserve plans and a few exit strategies when working on something. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Gulsan
- Zinat - Zinat's meaning is Decoration, Adornment or Ornamentation is used specifically in Sikh, Gujarati and Malayalam is bestowed upon baby girls
- Majdi - Used dominantly in English and Arabic far-out, Majdi means "Praiseworthy, Glorious or Noble" and is used for boys has origin in Arabic
- Istabraq means Brocade is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Shahan - Unfamiliar boy name Shahan means "King or Profit Maker" is primarily used in Tamil and Arabic
- Roshana - Used substantially in Tamil, Hindi and Arabic unusual, Roshana means "Illumination or Shining". It is rooted from Old Persian is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Gulsan
We could not find any notable namesake.