Gundel meaning and origin
The girl name Gundel is rooted from Old High German and Germanic, Gundel means "Fight" is dominantly used in German, Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Greenlandic. Gundel is version of oldie and dominant Gunda. Gunda is variation of Gundborg. Gunda is short form of names with "Gund" and ending with "Gund". Gunda is effeminate version of Gunder. Gunda is German equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Gunn. Gunda is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Gunda means "The Word Gund with the Meaning Fight and Fight". Gundel is German equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Gunn.
Variants of GundelNames that rhyme with Gundel
Popularity of Gundel
Gundel is a common baby name in Germany. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Gundel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Gundel
To have number 8 as your soul urge number reveals your wish to be financially stable, so you don't have to worry about the future so much. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit.
Other names similar to Gundel, for would be moms
- Gerta - The rare girl name Gerta is originated from Germanic and Old Norse, Gerta means "Warrior or Force" is primarily used in English and Danish languages
- Renu - Offbeat Renu majorly is used in Assamese, Hindi and Finnish is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Renu is "Particle or Earth"
- Asmund - Used substantially in Norwegian, Old DanishOld SwedishFinnish and Nordic, Asmund means "Protection or Existing" is aimed at baby boys
- Taddeus - Majorly used in Finnish and Swedish immutable and eminent, Taddeus has origin in Aramaic is used as a boy name. Taddeus is equivalent of Thaddeus in Nordic language
- Varvara - Odd girl name Varvara is primarily used in Slavic, Norwegian and Finnish that originated from Latin, meaning of Varvara is "The Foreign"
Namesakes of Gundel
We could not find any notable namesake.