Adolfa meaning and origin
Girl name Adolfa is used especially in German, Italian and Danish, Adolfa means "Noble, Honorable, Wolf or Exalted" is originated from Old High German and Arabic. Adolfa is German equivalent of Adolf.
Variants of AdolfaNames that rhyme with Adolfa
Popularity of Adolfa
Adolfa is a common baby name in Mexico while it is somewhat familiar in Philippines, Brazil, Papua New Guinea, Venezuela, Peru and Argentina. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Adolfa around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adolfa
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
Looking for a name like Adolfa? Please go through the following names
- Vincentia - Far-out Vincentia substantially is used in Swedish, German and Finnish, meaning of Vincentia is "Vanquish" given to girls has origin in Latin
- Cleophas - Cleophas's meaning is Seeing Fame or Glory of the Father is originated from Old Greek and is given to both sexes is chiefly used in Swedish, English and Finnish
- Ditmar - Boy name Ditmar means "People, Well-Known or Famous" and is used mostly in Swedish, German and Finnish is originated from Germanic and Old High German languages
- Adie - Of Celtic and Hebrew origin, Offbeat Adie is especially used in Finnish and Danish and a gender-neutral name, Adie means "Jewel or Noble"
- Teofil - Atypical Teofil primarily is used in Swedish and Norwegian aimed at baby boys which originated from Old Greek, meaning of Teofil is "God or Friend"
Namesakes of Adolfa
We could not find any notable namesake.