Gundur name meaning
What does Gundur mean?
Gundur is Faroese equivalent of Gunnar.
Variants of GundurNames that rhyme with Gundur
How popular is the name Gundur?
Gundur is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and India. According to our research, over 300 babies have been named Gundur globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Gundur
Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. Times will come when you will be tired of everything but remember – good things take time.
You would love these names similar to Gundur
- Gödert - Boy name Gödert is especially used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Gödert is form of Godahard in German language
- Thormoth is Danish equivalent of Þormóðr
- Agihard is German form of Eckehard
- Gifløgh is form of Giaflaugr in Swedish language
- Brunkil is used principally in Danish and Old Danish is given to boys. Brunkil is equivalent of Brynkætill in Danish language
Famous people named Gundur
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gundur
- Boy names beginning with G
- Danish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Fighting
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Struggle