Gunni meaning and origin
Originated from Old Norse, Gunni bestowed upon both sexes is used commonly in Icelandic, Old DanishNorwegian, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Faroese and Old Norse. Gunni is variant form of Gudny. Gudny is variant of Guðný. Originated from Swedish, Gudny, Gudny means "One who is Unspoiled".
Variants of GunniNames that rhyme with Gunni
Popularity of Gunni
Gunni is a common baby name in India and Japan while it is somewhat familiar in Sweden, Denmark and Norway. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Gunni in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Gunni
Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. You need to travel more because you work all the time. You are looking for your higher purpose.
You would love these names similar to Gunni
- Jøran - Unisex name Jøran is especially used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish. Jøran is form of Jorunn in Norwegian language. Also Jøran is Norwegian equivalent of Jöran
- Ingifast is Old Norse form of Ingifastr
- Palnatoke - Prevalently used in Danish, Palnatoke is used as a baby boy name. Palnatoke is Danish form of Pálnatóki
- Horsten mostly is used in Danish has its origin in Germanic is bestowed upon boys. Horsten is Danish cognate of Harðstæinn
- Utvagen - Boy name Utvagen is majorly used in Danish. Utvagen is Danish cognate of Uthwagin
Namesakes of Gunni
We could not find any notable namesake.