Haadiya meaning and origin
Haadiya's meaning is Guide to Righteousness or Gift used for both boys and girls which is used in Arabic, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam and Hindi is of African-Swahili origin. Haadiya is variation of Hadiya. Hadiya is version of new-fangled Hadya. Hadiya is Arabic and Latin form of Hadi. Meaning of Hadiya is Offering and Guide to Righteousness is rooted from Arabic and African-Swahili.
Variants of HaadiyaNames that rhyme with Haadiya
Popularity of Haadiya
In England and Wales, Haadiya is a unique name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 1278th when 26 girls were named Haadiya. Over 197 people have been named Haadiya in England and Wales. Haadiya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 9085th. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Haadiya around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Haadiya
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You know how to earn money but not how to invest it before you spend it. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life.
Other names similar to Haadiya
- Jumaane - Rarefied Jumaane specifically is used in Swahili and African, meaning of Jumaane is "Born on Tuesday", rooted from African-Swahili is used as a boy name
- Leda - Frequently Used and Venerable girl name Leda has origin in Old Greek, English and Hebrew, meaning of Leda is "He Who Wins" is used prevalently in German and English
- Intizara means Triumphant is originated from African-Swahili which is used chiefly in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Sanora - Anomalous Sanora came from African-Swahili is particulary used in English, meaning of Sanora is "Kitten" is used for girls
- Amani - Eminent Amani substantially is used in Telugu and Arabic is rooted from African-Swahili, Swahili and Arabic bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Amani is "Wishes Aspirations, Aspiration or Insightful"
Namesakes of Haadiya
We could not find any notable namesake.