Haikal meaning and origin
Primarily used in Arabic, Haikal means "Tale or Temple" that originated from Arabic is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Haikal
Popularity of Haikal
Haikal is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. As per our research, over 10 people has been named Haikal globally.
Numerological analysis of Haikal
You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You should focus on your personal progress too. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror.
If you like Haikal, you would love these names
- Mufti - Boy name Mufti means "Jurist or Expounder of Islamic Law" is used principally in Arabic
- AbdulAhad - The boy name AbdulAhad means "Servant of the Only One (Allah)" is used especially in Arabic
- ZukaurRahman - Boy name ZukaurRahman is largely used in Arabic, meaning of ZukaurRahman is "Sun of Rahman (Allah)"
- Hujaimah - Hujaimah's meaning is Name of a Sahabiah RA is notably used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Khallaq - Principally used in Arabic, Khallaq bestowed upon boys, meaning of Khallaq is "One who Creates or Another Name for God"
Namesakes of Haikal
We could not find any notable namesake.