Hajar name meaning
What does Hajar mean?
Eminent Hajar especially is used in Arabic and Hindi is originated from Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Hajar is "Forsaken, Wife of Prophet Ibrahim or Flight" is bestowed upon both genders.
How do I pronounce Hajar?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Hajar is ha-jar.
Variants of HajarNames that rhyme with Hajar
How popular is the name Hajar?
Hajar used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1977 and over 4554 babies have been given the name in 43 years. At its zenith in 2012,. However after 43 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Also, In Belgium, Hajar was once a common name since emerging in 1995 it has been given to over 1562 babies. When at its peak in 2009,. But after 24 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low.
Hajar is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2010, it ranked 4101st when 36 girls were named Hajar. Over 569 babies in United States have been named Hajar. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2011, it ranked 1225th when 26 girls were named Hajar. There are over 319 babies that have been given the name Hajar in England and Wales. Also, in Netherlands, in just 4 years, it has made it to the top 400 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 333 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Hajar. There are over 129 babies that have been given the name Hajar in Netherlands.
Hajar is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Hajar is extremely popular in Iran where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Morocco. Also the baby name is popular in Iraq, Yemen, Indonesia, Tunisia, India, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. As per our evaluation, over 480000 babies have been bestowed Hajar around the globe.
Hajar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Hajar?
Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are a team player who's never complaining. You have no enemies. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people.
Other names similar to Hajar
- Hina - Curious girl name Hina is notably used in Oriya and Arabic and is rooted from Hawaiian and Japanese, Hina means "Henna, Chick or Mehndi"
- Munawwar means Brilliant, Illuminated or Enlightened has origin in Arabic, a gender insensitive name is used prevalently in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic
- Najm - Uncommon unisex name Najm is of Arabic origin, used mainly in Arabic and Arabic languages, Najm means "Celestial Body, Star or Planet"
- Wasim - Queer boy name Wasim means "Graceful or Handsome" which is notably used in Arabic and Hindi has origin in Arabic
- Talhah - Talhah's meaning is Talha, Narrator of Hadith or Kind of Tree is a gender insensitive name is used in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic
Famous people named Hajar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hajar
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2009)
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Generous
- Baby Names that mean Distinguished
- Baby Names that mean Mother