Haldar meaning and origin
Haldar is variation of Haldor. Originated from Nordic and Old Norse, Haldor, Haldor means "Thor's Rock, Thors Rock and Thor".
Variants of HaldarNames that rhyme with Haldar
Popularity of Haldar
Haldar is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 300 people globally have carried Haldar as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Haldar?
You are energetic and have a restless spirit. Stress hates your guts. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make.
Do you like Haldar? Other names you would love
- Helgi - Meaning of Helgi is Luck, Blessed or Happiness is originated from Old Norse and Scandinavian used in Danish, Old Norse and Swedish is a unisex name
- Berny - Unfamiliar Bernys origin is Germanic and Old English is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Berny is "Bärenstarke and Bear" is used in Swedish and Norwegian. Berny is shortened form of Bernardo.
- Auga - Meaning of Auga is Eye is rooted from Old Norse used as a gender-neutral name is used in Swedish and Old Norse
- Thorfrid - Boy name Thorfrid is of Old Norse origin, meaning of Thorfrid is "Thunder or Thunder God" is especially used in Scandinavian language
- Torlif is Danish cognate of Torleif
Namesakes of Haldar
We could not find any notable namesake.