Hannis name meaning
What does Hannis mean?
Hannis is Faroese cognate of Jóhannis.
Variants of HannisNames that rhyme with Hannis
How popular is the name Hannis?
Hannis is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 200 people globally have carried Hannis as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hannis
People admire your spirit. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary.
Do you like Hannis? Other names you would love
- Mist - Used in Danish, Icelandic and Norwegian, Mist means "Cloud, Mist" and is used for girls came from Old Norse
- Vagn - The boy name Vagn means "Vehicle, Sledge, Wagon, Carriage" has its origin in Old Norse is mostly used in Old Norse, Faroese and Danish
- Sværting is Swedish form of Sværtingr
- Ødholf is equivalent of Auðulfr in Swedish language
- Tideman chiefly is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is given to baby boys. Tideman is form of Tidemann in Swedish language
Famous people named Hannis
We could not find any notable namesake.