Johanan name meaning
On This Page
What does Johanan mean?
Uncommon boy name Johanan is originated from Hebrew is used chiefly in English language. Johanan is a version of widely accepted Hanan. Hanan is Latin equivalent of The Arabic Name حنان Meaning Tenderness, Affection.
Uncommon Hanan is originated from Hebrew and Arabic, Hanan means "Mercy and Hanan".
How do I pronounce Johanan?
The two syllabled name Johanan is commonly pronounced as jo-hanan. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., joha-nan.
Variants of JohananNames that rhyme with Johanan
How popular is the name Johanan?
Johanan is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1982 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 217 babies in United States have been named Johanan.
The name is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1985. Also, Johanan is a familiar name in Mexico and Philippines.
According to our findings, at least 400 people have been bestowed Johanan around the globe.
Johanan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Johanan
People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You believe in yourself because it's the secret to achieving your aspirations and realize your life goals. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do. Injustice makes you go crazy. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life.
Other names similar to Johanan
- Ronee - Originated from Hebrew, Anomalous Ronee is used mainly in English, Ronee means "Image or Strong Counsel" is commonly given to both boys and girls
- Abyella has its origin in Hebrew, Abyella means "God is My Father" is used for girls. Abyella is derivative of Abiela.
- Aarron - Used principally in English immutable and famed, Aarron has its origin in Hebrew is used for boys. Aarron is English form of Aaron
- Zackary - Originated from Hebrew, Prominent Zackary is used dominantly in English bestowed upon both genders, Zackary means "Variant of Zachariah or Zachary or God Remembers". On baby boy names chart, prominent Zackary ranked 451 in year 2011 in United States
- Lemmy - Atypical and Fresh unisex name Lemmy came from Hebrew, meaning of Lemmy is "Beloging to God, Belonging to God and Devoted to the Lord". Lemmy is a derivation of Lemuel.
Famous people named Johanan
- Johanan bar Nappaha, leading rabbi in the early era of the Talmud
Lists having Johanan
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Affection
- Baby Names that mean Loving
- Baby Names that mean Tender
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Gift