Ieuan name meaning
On This Page
What does Ieuan mean?
Origin of Unexpected and Modernistic Ieuan is in Hebrew bestowed upon boys is used mostly in Danish, English, Welsh, Swedish and Finnish. Ieuan is version of ceaseless and biblical Ivan. Also Ivan is version of JohnBelorussian.
Ivan is also form of lofty and biblical Iwan. Ivan is also form of Germanic Names Containing the Name Element Yr. Ivan is Slavic equivalent of John. Also Ivan is equivalent of Johannes in Nordic and Russian languages.
Origin of Unexpected and Modernistic Ivan is in Germanic and Hebrew, meaning of Ivan is "Archer and Gift from God". Also. Ieuan is variant of perpetual, biblical and well-known John. John is shortened form of Johannes.
John is German and English form of Johannes. Ieuan is form of Johannes in Welsh language.
Is the name Ieuan suitable for a newborn?
Yes, Ieuan is a suitable name for a newborn boy. It is a very meaningful name with Welsh origins meaning God is gracious. The name has been around since the 18th Century and is still in use today, although it isn't particularly common.
The pronunciation of this name might be difficult for some people as it can sound differently depending on where it's from, but the sheer meaning behind it makes up for this difficulty and makes it a good choice nonetheless.
How do I pronounce Ieuan?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Ieuan is ieuan.
Variants of IeuanNames that rhyme with Ieuan
How popular is the name Ieuan?
Ieuan used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1996 and over 2422 babies have been given the name in 23 years. When at its peak in 1999,.
However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Ieuan is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Ieuan is a common name in Wales while somewhat familiar name in England.
At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ieuan
You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive. You are a spiritual person who tends to focus on personal growth and development more than career and material things. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates.
Parents who liked Ieuan, loved these names
- Helmer - Meaning of Helmer is Whole or Intact is rooted from Old High German and Germanic used as a baby boy name is used in Swedish and Norwegian
- Jela - Offbeat Jela came from African and Old Greek bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Jela is "Father Suffered During Birth of Son or The Torch" is principally used in Swedish, Slavic and Danish
- Bertin - Unheard-of Bertin notably is used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish came from Spanish, German and Old English used as a boy name, meaning of Bertin is "Illustrious, Industrious or Bright"
- Tulir - Unisex name Tulir is mainly used in Danish, Old Danish and Tamil languages. Tulir is Danish equivalent of Tólir
- Aodh - Aodh's meaning is Fire Brightness Splendor, The Element Aed Meaning Fire or Fire is notably used in Swedish, Irish and Scottish which is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic is used as a baby boy name
Sibling Names for Ieuan
Looking for the perfect sibling names to complement your baby boy Ieuan? Look no further! We have compiled a list of beautiful and unique names that will perfectly match with Ieuan, creating a harmonious bond between siblings. From classic and timeless options to trendy and modern choices, there's something for every family.
Sister for Ieuan
Brother to Ieuan
Famous people named Ieuan
- Ieuan ab Owain Glyndŵr, was reputedly the illegitimate son of the last native Welsh Prince of Wales; Owain Glyndŵr
- Ieuan Wyn Jones, Welsh politician
- Ieuan Evans, former rugby union player
- Ieuan Rhys Williams, Welsh film, radio and television actor
- Ieuan Rhys, Welsh actor
- Ieuan Dyfi, Welsh language poet
Lists having Ieuan
- Boy names beginning with I
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Welsh Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -uan
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Archer
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Lord