Jehanne meaning and origin
Jehanne means God is Merciful is used largely in Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Frisian and of Hebrew origin is a girl name . Jehanne is variant of widespread and biblical Jeanne. Jeanne is form of Johanna in French language. Also Jeanne is English and French form of Jane. Jeanne is also form of Jean in French and English languages. Jeanne is also French, Dutch and English form of Jeanine. Of Hebrew origin, Jeanne, Jeanne means "Variant of Jane, God is Gracious and The Lord is Gracious".. Also Jehanne is Old French form of Johanna. It is celebrated on May 8th or May 30th.
Variants of JehanneNames that rhyme with Jehanne
Popularity of Jehanne
Jehanne is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1920, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 314 on girl names chart when 38 babies were named Jehanne. There are over 1447 babies that have been given the name Jehanne in France. Also, Jehanne is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Jehanne
Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do.
Other names similar to Jehanne
- Leea - Dominantly used in Norwegian, English and Finnish immutable and dominant, Leea is rooted from Hebrew is aimed at girls. Leea is Finnish form of Lea
- Marine - Well-Known unisex name Marine is substantially used in Malayalam, Hindi and Gujarati that came from Latin, meaning of Marine is "Underwater, Manu the Great or Of the Sea Which Belong"
- Caro - Meaning of Caro is Manly, Feminine Variant of Charles or Carl is commonly used in English and Finnish and is aimed at both boys and girls is of Germanic and English origin
- Riko - Used particulary in Finnish and Swedish atypical, Riko aimed at both sexes. Its origin is in Germanic and Japanese, Riko means "Hard or Composition from Rulers"
- Dominicus - Dominicus's meaning is Of the Lord, Belonging to God or Lord used for baby boys that of Latin origin is used largely in Danish and Finnish
Namesakes of Jehanne
- Jehanne D'Alcy, French film actress
- Jehanne d'Alcy acted in short Bluebeard