Haqq name meaning
What does Haqq mean?
Boy name Haqq is used particulary in Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic, meaning of Haqq is "Just, Right, True, One of the Ninety-nine Excellent Names of God or Real".
Variants of HaqqNames that rhyme with Haqq
How popular is the name Haqq?
Haqq is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 40 babies have been bestowed Haqq around the globe.
What numerology tells about Haqq?
No one dares to say bad things about you. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You want to help others and leave an impression. You have a quick mind. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Follow your gut, not people.
Looking for a name like Haqq? Please go through the following names
- Muttaqi - Boy name Muttaqi is dominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Muttaqi is "God Fearing, One who Fears Allah or Righteous"
- Marthena - Originated from Latin and Aramaic, Outlandish Marthena means "Lady" aimed at girls is used commonly in Arabic
- Feeiza - Girl name Feeiza is specifically used in Arabic language, meaning of Feeiza is "Winner or Victorious"
- Razaanah - The girl name Razaanah means "One who is Calm" is used mostly in Arabic
- Buraq - Meaning of Buraq is Bright One or Horse of the Prophet is used majorly in Arabic is given to boys
Famous people named Haqq
- Haqq ad-Din II, Somali Sultan of the Ifat Sultanate
- Haqq ad-Din I, sultan of the Ifat Sultanate and the son of Nahwi b