Harbeer meaning and origin
Harbeer means Warrior of God is used in Hindi, Punjabi and Sikh is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Harbeer
Popularity of Harbeer
Harbeer is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Harbeer?
If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this. You are always being straight. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level.
You would love these names similar to Harbeer
- Paramgiaan - Majorly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Paramgiaan means "True Knowledge" is used for both genders
- Sulhara - Sulhara's meaning is Kind is a girl name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Tajdaar - Meaning of Tajdaar is King, Crowned or Ruler is substantially used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a boy name
- Tarandeep - The boy name Tarandeep means "Lamp of Redemption or Swim" is used specifically in Punjabi and Sikh
- Gursev - Meaning of Gursev is One who Serves Guru or Gurus Service is largely used in Hindi and Punjabi is used for boys
Namesakes of Harbeer
We could not find any notable namesake.