Hargun name meaning
What does Hargun mean?
Creative and adventurous and Fresh unisex name Hargun is largely used in Oriya, Indian, Malayalam, Sikh, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil and Kannada. Its origin is in Sanskrit, meaning of Hargun is "One Having Godly Merits, Golden, God's Quality or One who is Good In All the Various Areas of Life".
How do I pronounce Hargun?
ha(r)-gun is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Hargun.Names that rhyme with Hargun
How popular is the name Hargun?
Hargun is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2005, peaked in 2016 when it ranked 5584th. Over 149 people have been named Hargun in United States. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in England and Wales. There are over 154 babies that have been given the name Hargun in England and Wales. Also, Hargun is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 500 people has been named Hargun globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Hargun
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You take good care of your body and overall health. Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition.
You would love these names similar to Hargun
- Yamuna means Jamuna River or Holy River is a baby girl name majorly used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Oriya is rooted from Sanskrit
- Katyayani means Goddess Parvati or Name of the Goddess Durga is mostly used in Sindhi, Marathi and Oriya is a girl name has its origin in Sanskrit
- Mandakini - Girl name Mandakini is chiefly used in Sanskrit and Gujarati and originated from Sanskrit, Mandakini means "A River"
- Anjana - Anjana's meaning is Mother of Hanuman, Fearless or Dusky is used in Gujarati and Kannada used as a gender insensitive name is rooted from Sanskrit
- Vanadurga - Origin of Vanadurga is in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Vanadurga is "Goddess of the Woods or Goddess Parvati" is used principally in Gujarati and Bengali
Famous people named Hargun
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hargun
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Golden
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Life