Harkeerat meaning and origin
Unisex name Harkeerat means "One who Sings God's Praises or Singing Gods Praise" is prevalently used in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Harkeerat
Popularity of Harkeerat
Harkeerat is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. According to our evaluation, over 80 babies have been named Harkeerat globally.
Numerological aspects of Harkeerat
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You have a crazy and unusual life. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself.
Other names similar to Harkeerat
- Simratdeep especially is used in Sikh and Punjabi bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Simratdeep is "Light of Lord's Remembrance or Light of Lords Remembrance"
- Hirender - Meaning of Hirender is Lord's Diamonds or Lords Diamonds used for boys is used particulary in Sikh and Punjabi
- Keeratdeep - Meaning of Keeratdeep is One who Sings Glories of God is a gender-neutral name is used notably in Sikh and Punjabi
- Nehchaljot - The boy name Nehchaljot is especially used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Nehchaljot means "Immovable Light"
- Sachkeerat - Sachkeerat's meaning is One with the Knowledge of the Truth, Lord Brahma or Singing the Praises of God is chiefly used in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Harkeerat
We could not find any notable namesake.