Harp name meaning
What does Harp mean?
Boy name Harp is originated from Old English. Harp is a variant form of celebrated and venerable Harper. Of Old English origin, Harper, Harper means "Harpist, Harp Player and Harp Maker".
Variants of HarpNames that rhyme with Harp
How popular is the name Harp?
Harp is a familiar baby name in Canada. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Harp
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are a child of change. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Harp
- Beaslea - Boy name Beaslea means "Bent Grass Clearing" has origin in English. Beaslea is derived from Beasley.
- Leeman means Meadow-dweller and Man of the Valley is of Old English origin is bestowed upon boys. Leeman is derivative of Lyman.
- Hoopyr - Boy name Hoopyr means "One who Makes Hoops for Barrels" came from English. Hoopyr is resultant of Hooper.
- Fowlor has its origin in English, Fowlor means "Falcon Trainer and Trapper of Wildfowl" is used as a boy name. Fowlor is derivative of Fowler.
- Drace - Sufficiently quirky and Modern boy name Drace is originated from Old English, meaning of Drace is "Modern Variant of Drake and Dragon". Drace is a resultant of Drayce.
Famous people named Harp
We could not find any notable namesake.