Harsh name meaning
What does Harsh mean?
Meaning of Harsh is Hard, Happiness, Joy or Cruel has its origin in Sanskrit and is used prevalently in Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Sindhi, Tamil, Oriya, Telugu, Malayalam, Sanskrit, Indian, Kannada and Sikh is a gender insensitive name . Harsh is variation of Harsa. Used principally in Tamil, Sanskrit and Indian outlandish, Harsa has its origin in Sanskrit, Harsa means "Delight".
Variants of HarshNames that rhyme with Harsh
How popular is the name Harsh?
Harsh is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1997, it ranked 2396th when 46 boys were named Harsh. Over 631 babies in United States have been named Harsh. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 214 babies in England and Wales have been named Harsh.
But Harsh is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 60000 babies have been named Harsh globally.
Numerological analysis of Harsh
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Material success is not all that matters in life. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. You dream of living in a more humane society.
Do you like Harsh? You would love these names
- Manjul is used predominantly in Marathi and Oriya aimed at both sexes, Manjul means "Sacred, Handsome or Beautiful" is originated from Sanskrit
- Yamuna is used mostly in Hindi, Indian and Kannada, Yamuna means "Jamuna River or Holy River" has its origin in Sanskrit is given to girls
- Nayak - Boy name Nayak means "Hero or The Guide" and is particulary used in Tamil and Marathi came from Sanskrit
- Purvaja - Girl name Purvaja means "Earlier One, Elder Sister or Complete" is principally used in Indian and Gujarati
- Charvaka - Of Sanskrit origin, Charvaka is majorly used in Telugu, Marathi and Tamil, a boy name, Charvaka means "Atheist Philosopher of Ancient India"
Famous people named Harsh
- Harsh Narain, Indian author
- Harsh Mahajan,
- Harsh Mander, activist,
- Harsh Reality, little-known, proto-prog band formed in Stevenage
- Harsh Rajput, Indian actor and model
- Harshna Brahmbhatt in The Battle of the Broomsticks as Actress
- Harshada Khanvilkar in Zakaas as Costume Designer
- Harsh Nayyar in Men in Black as Actor
- Harsh Chhaya in Jolly LLB as Actor
- In 1988 action flick, Agent 777, Harsh Tripathi portrayed N.
Lists having Harsh
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Hard
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Joy