Harshveer meaning and origin
Meaning of Harshveer is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Harshveer like Severin, Acob, Corbett, Kacper, Exum, Keen,Names that rhyme with Harshveer
Popularity of Harshveer
Harshveer is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now and also in England and Wales. Also, Harshveer is a familiar name in India. At least, 100 people globally have carried Harshveer as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our research.
What numbers say about Harshveer?
You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Parents who liked Harshveer, loved these names
- Sidqiya - Of Quran origin, Sidqiya means "Sincere or Truthful"
- Sidqia - Sidqia's meaning is Truthful or Sincere came from Quran
- Alohilani - Sufficiently quirky and Modern unisex name Alohilani is used especially in Hawaiian, meaning of Alohilani is "Beautiful Brightness" is originated from Hawaiian
- Bartholomée - Bartholomée's meaning is Son of Tolomé is originated from Aramaic
- Calfuray - Girl name Calfuray means "Blue Violet Flower" is originated from Mapuche language
Namesakes of Harshveer
We could not find any notable namesake.