Haruki name meaning
What does Haruki mean?
The unorthodox boy name Haruki means "Spring Wood".
How do I pronounce Haruki?
The three syllabled name Haruki is pronounced, har-oo-kee.
Variants of HarukiNames that rhyme with Haruki
How popular is the name Haruki?
Haruki is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 254 babies that have been given the name Haruki in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2006 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our findings, over 180000 babies have been bestowed Haruki around the globe.
What numerology tells about Haruki?
You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Looking for names similar to Haruki? Please go through the following names
- Phuong - Odd unisex name Phuong is rooted from Vietnamese, meaning of Phuong is "One who Recognizes His Destiny"
- Summerann is originated from English, Summerann means "Name of the Season, Summer Season and The Hot Season of the Year" is a baby girl name. Summerann is derived from Summer.
- Vanity - Outlandish girl name Vanity means "Pride In Oneself"
- Gibson means Son of Gilbert or Happiness is of Old English origin aimed at both genders is used substantially in Bengali, Telugu and Marathi
- Daeton - Of Old English origin, Unorthodox Daeton is used as a baby boy name, Daeton means "Dike Settlement and Dike Enclosure". Daeton is derivation of Dayton.
Famous people named Haruki
- Haruki Murakami, His books and stories have been bestsellers
- Haruki Uemura, former judoka from Japan
- Haruki Ihara, baseball biography
- Haruki Sato in Shiofuki hanayome no seihakusho as Actress
- Haruki Kanashiro Haruki Junior Kanashiro Culquimboz is a former Peruvian soccer player of Japanese descent.
- Haruki Yukimura in short Haruki Yukimura & Nana-Chan as Actor