Haruto name meaning
What does Haruto mean?
Rare boy name Haruto is originated from Japanese, meaning of Haruto is "Cleared One" is primarily used in Japanese.
How do I pronounce Haruto?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Haruto is ha-roo-toe.Names that rhyme with Haruto
How popular is the name Haruto?
Haruto is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 3740 (1925) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 201 babies that have been given the name Haruto in United States. Haruto is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Haruto is a common name in Japan. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Haruto?
Allow your competitive spirit and intuition to guide you. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right.
If you like Haruto, you would love these names
- Suki - Rare girl name Suki is originated from Japanese, American-Miwok and Native, meaning of Suki is "Beloved" is used largely in Sanskrit, Tamil and English
- Kiriko has its origin in Japanese bestowed upon baby girls, Kiriko means "Facet or Kiriko"
- Shoji - Prevailing boy name Shoji is principally used in Japanese, meaning of Shoji is "Proper Peace" has its origin in Japanese
- Michio - Uncommon boy name Michio is rooted from Japanese, particulary used in Japanese language, meaning of Michio is "Men or Having the Strength of Three Thous"
- Oharra - The girl name Oharra is originated from Japanese, Oharra means "Small Field". Oharra is a derivative of Ohara.
Famous people named Haruto
We could not find any notable namesake.