Azin meaning and origin
Used especially in Arabic, Azin means "Jewlery, Accessories, Jewelry or Brave" and of Afghan origin is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Azin
Popularity of Azin
Azin is a familiar baby name in Iran, Iraq and Indonesia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Azin as their given name according to our evaluation.
Azin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Azin
You need to practice listening. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life.
Do you like Azin? Read these names too
- Ilqis means Queen of Sheeba is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Yaqu - Girl name Yaqu means "Hyacinth or Sapphire" is used principally in Arabic
- Itakh - The boy name Itakh means "The or The Name of Abu Mansur" is used especially in Arabic
- AtaurRahman - Meaning of AtaurRahman is Gift of the Merciful Allah is especially used in Arabic is a boy name
- Falihah - Used largely in Arabic, Falihah means "Successful" is a girl name
Namesakes of Azin
We could not find any notable namesake.